Capital raising assignments undertaken by Cabernet Capital Limited:
- The award winning, beach-front subdivision, Blue Bay, Mahia Peninsula, involving funding of $6.0m, plus extensive project management services. (Refer photo below). This project was awarded the annual engineering excellence award by IPENZ (Institute of Professional Engineers of New Zealand). As with many of the Group’s projects, this project, undertaken in a spectacularly beautiful part of rural New Zealand, involved extensive consultation with tangata whenua, and a great deal of (enjoyable) community liaison.
- The completion of a very comprehensive and detailed Information Memorandum, including extensive financial modelling and quantity surveying, for a large South Auckland housing subdivision.
- Leading the tender process, and writing detailed Information Memoranda in relation to the tender for a large, post-earthquake Christchurch social housing project. In this instance, Cabernet Capital was a joint venture partner in the tendering company, which was shortlisted along with three other tenderers. Ultimately, the tender was awarded to Fletcher Residential.
- Preparation of comprehensive tender documentation in relation to the redevelopment of Korohiwa, Eastbourne, Wellington, in tandem with the Hutt City Council. (Refer artistic presentation below)
- Preparation of EOI (Expression of Interest) and tender documentation in relation to large social housing projects for Kainga Ora (formerly Housing New Zealand).
- Advising various hapu in relation to several papa kainga housing projects. The role includes both arrangement of funding, and placement of Luxwood Homes dwellings.
- Currently retained as exclusive advisor to a 16 Unit, $19 Million five-star Napier apartment project. The mandate includes the entire project time-frame, from project appraisal, including extensive financial modelling and risks analysis, through build contract documentation, project management and funding.